EA CLINIC Ltd is committed to ensuring customer privacy.
We do ask you to provide certain information when dealing with EA Clinic Ltd, all information is kept and used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including email address.
• Personal medical information.
• Demographics such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to your treatment or treatment options.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To send treatment information to clients, to be able to update customers regarding their treatment/s.
• We may use the information to improve our treatments and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new treatments, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
However these emails will only be sent once you have opted into our mailing list and give full consent to receive these emails.
How we will share your data
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use trusted third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may disclose your information to third parties if:
• We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
• In order to apply or enforce our contracts with you.
• To protect our rights, property, or our safety and/or the safety of our clients, or others.
We may also disclose your information to our suppliers and contractors to provide information to you on our behalf and/or in order to fulfil our contracts with you.
Your Personal Data:
We only collect data needed for business activities, no data will be shared with other companies unless necessary. No data will be collected without free consent being given.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
• What personal data we hold about you.
• The purposes of the processing.
• The categories of personal data concerned.
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed to.
• How long we intend to store your personal data for.
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
If you would like your personal data to be removed or the use to be amended, you have the right to request:
• your personal data to be erased (deleted) from our records.
• the use / processing of your personal data to be restricted in accordance with data protection laws.
• to opt out of any direct marketing from us (this can be done in a number of ways and will depend on the marketing you are receiving. Please see the marketing material for how to unsubscribe).
• If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We will inform you if your request is possible under current regulations and inform you to what extent your request has been processed. Where we are under legal obligation to retain your information, we will clarify the requirements around the extent of data as well as the duration we will continue to hold your personal data.
If you would like to make a request around the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
In relation to any financial information submitted to Rosmetics Aesthetics Ltd we do not store or share any financial information with 3rd party companies and have safeguarding steps in place to maintain and protect customer financial information.
In this document you have seen how we collect, store and handle data in compliance with GDPR.
Further details, questions, or complaints
We hope we have provided you with plenty of information around the processing of your personal data that we undertake and the rights you have over it, however if you have any additional questions or would like more details around any of the points listed above, please contact:
EA CLINIC, 99 Haley Street, Marylebone, London W1G 6AQ.
Lodging A Complaint
If you are not happy with this notice, believe we have processed your data in an unfair or unjust way or are non-compliant with the relevant data protection laws and you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us and we will carefully consider your complaint and respond to you. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioners Office).
Information Commissioners Office:
Tel: 020 3778 0257
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *