8 POINT LIFT
8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers is quickly becoming one of the most popular treatments to get a youthful, naturally lifted look and for many reasons. As we age, your face naturally loses volume, which can result in saggy skin, a dropping face, a tired appearance under the eye and jowls. By utilising the 8 point lift, key areas are targeted with hydrating dermal fillers to create a younger looking appearance that looks more natural than what is offered from many other face lift procedures. The best part is that there is minimal discomfort and downtown because it is non-surgical. Additionally, the 8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers isn’t about lifting all areas of your skin. It’s all about making the proper lifts to give you the best looking results on your face as a whole. It’s certainly something to be excited about.
What is the 8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers
To be more specific, the 8 Point Approach was created by the world-famous Brazilian plastic Surgeon, Mauricio de Maio. This welcomed a revolutionary treatment option for a non-surgical face lift. The approach is a general guideline that gets tailored to your specific needs once you speak with your doctor. The specifications are vital as they determine what the best and complete look will be for your entire face. As for the areas that get analysed as per the 8 point Approach, they are your cheek bone and structure, midface, nasolabial fold, mouth corners, pre-jowl area, jawline and lower cheek area.
How Can It Provide a Youthful Appearance for You
There are many ways that the 8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers can work to put that youthful appearance back into your skin. As mentioned, the guidelines are always refined specific to your needs but generally, this is how the incredible and non-surgical procedure can work to your benefit.
- Your Cheek Bone and Structure: By adding in a small amount of volume into your cheekbone area and structure can liven up your skin while also helping the skin folds that extend from your nose and to the sides of your mouth.
- Your Tear Trough and Midface: By treating this area, the appearance of tired eyes gets reduced, providing you with a more lively and youthful appearance. For people with significant hallows, this part of the 8 point procedure will be refined specific to your needs.
- Your Nasolabial Folds: This is the area of the skin that creates folds adjacent to nose. It naturally deepens with age, and by adding volume back into the area, the folds will be softer. Some people don’t need this area treated, which is why the 8 Point Approach is all about guidelines and adding specifics based on the patient.
- Your Mouth Corners: With age, your mouth tends to lose its elasticity, which can result in a down frown appearance that makes you look bitter or sad when you’re really not. By adding in some support into this area with dermal fillers, you’ll look (and feel) happier and much more youthful.
- Your PreJowl Area: A common result of natural aging is a loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area. Unfortunately, these areas can all contribute to a jowl being formed. By adding in some volume along the jawline, jowls can be reduced and thoroughly improved.
- Your Jawline: The squareness or angle of the jaw tends to be lost as we age. This results in the entire face basically losing its support and falling forward, which can create jowls and sagging. With a filler, the angle of your jaw can be enhanced, making you look incredibly younger.
- Your Lower Cheek Volume: Ageing in this area can cause smile lines that are often associated with the appearance of an accordion. With a filler, the gaunt look can be reduced while also enhancing the natural curve and structure of your cheek.
- Your Buccal Area: Ageing in this area can cause smile lines that are often associated with the appearance of an accordion. With a filler, the gaunt look can be reduced while also enhancing the natural curve and structure of your cheek.
Who Is This Procedure For?
The 8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers is truly for anyone that wants a natural and youthful appearance; one that doesn’t shout that you were just as a surgeon appointment. Typically, patients include anyone over the age of 35 as this is when your skin begins to droop and sag. For those with more serious signs of aging, this procedure can still provide impeccable results but more filler may be required. However, since the 8 Point Lift procedure is all about tailoring the technique specific to your needs, you should expect some adjustments to be made from the general guidelines mentioned regardless of whether your skin has aged significantly or not.
What About the Results?
For starters, many people prefer this form of a facial lift over others because it not only provides a much more natural appearance, but it is also non-surgical, which means that virtually no downtime is needed. In addition, almost no discomfort is experienced. Local anesthetic can also be used to enhance your experience if you are concerned about feeling any pain. Treatments only take approximately 30 to 50 minutes as well. As for the results, they are instant. It sounds too good to be true, but throughout the procedure, you can actually see the changes happening. The results can also last anywhere from 12 to 18 months, which is incredible. Some touch up treatments may be required though, depending on your skin.
What Are The Possible Side Effects?
With any procedure, surgical and non, there is a possibility of side effects. We use top-of-the-line HA dermal fillers, which reduces the risk of any side effects being experienced. However, redness, tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps and bumps, bruising, itching and discolorations may be experienced.
You can actually go in for an 8 Point Lift with Dermal Fillers treatment, and apply mineral makeup right after and head back to work. It’s incredible that you can get such long-lasting and effective results without having to go through surgery or experience any pain or downtime. As you can now see, it’s quite obvious as to why this procedure is definitely one of the most popular ones for anyone looking to reduce the signs of ageing.