Mesotherapy is a specialised technique that places tiny amounts of medical grade pharmaceuticals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids into the upper and middle skin layers.
This method is recognised within aesthetic medicine as it is an effective non-surgical technique for skin rejuvenation and the treatment of skin conditions both on the face and body. Topical creams cannot deliver the biological active ingredients into the skin cells and activate skin metabolism as effectively as mesotherapy.
Once optimum results are achieved maintenance treatments are advised to maintain the desired effect.
Mesotherapy can be used to treat:
- Rejuvenation for sun damaged skin, smoker’s skin, aging skin
- Skin tightening
- Problematic skin – treatment of acne, comodones, hyperpigmentation, open pores
- Localised fat
- Stretch marks
- Weak, thinning hair
Benefits of Mesotherapy:
- It is progressive and very effective
- It is safe, with no side effects
- It offers an alternative to other more invasive treatments
- It requires little or no post-treatment down time (redness may last for a maximum of one day)