Medical Micro Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy. It is a treatment option for wrinkles and pigmentation, scars (including burn scars, acne scars and surgical scars) and stretch marks.
Clinical studies have shown that medical micro needling creates channels in the dermis that stimulate the body to repair and produce concentrated amounts of collagen and proteins to the treated areas of skin. The result is skin thickening being increased by up to 80% thus reducing wrinkles and slowly reducing stretch marks.
- Promotes healing: stimulating skin elastin and collagen production.
- Promotes new blood vessel production.
- Increases the penetration of cosmeceutical creams and lotions to the deeper layers of the skin.
How does the Micro-Needling Device Work?
- Micro-Needling Device makes pin point punctures in the skin dermis.
- The new tiny channels encourage the active ingredients to penetrate to the dermis where they need to work.
- The channels may remain open for 24-48 hours.
- These micro-punctures are perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that
trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
- By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing.
- This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each Micro-Needling treatment, but noticeable results
may be seen usually around 4-6 weeks.
Case Studies Coming Soon